Join Raptors Athletics for its new softball program in Castle Rock! This year the Raptors will participate in the fall league with the AYL (Arapahoe Youth League) for ages 6-14. Registration for the Fall league is now open until teams are full. If you are on the waitlist please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
8U : http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:240956
- Season Dates: July 24, 2023 - September 16, 2023
- Season Game Start Date: August 5, 2023
- Ages Offered: 8U (Coach Pitch), 10U, 12U, 14U
- Number of Games in Season: 10 game league season with 2 games in season ending championship. (Skip weekend of labor day - Sept 2)
- Format for League Games: Saturday single and double header games (vs Highlands Ranch Warriors, Parker Hawks, Cherry Creek Bruins).
- Practices: two practices/week at Sedalia Elementary turf field (15 minutes from Castle Rock)
- Age Determination Date: Age on December 31, 2022
- Cost: $325 for 8U, and $350 for 10U, 12U, 14U
- Location of Games: Highlands Ranch, Parker, Cherry Creek and Castle Rock
- Registration Deadline: When teams are full.
Follow us on Instagram @raptorssoftball_ and Facebook: www.facebook.com/raptorsathleticssoftball/ to stay up-to-date on information about opportunities for the upcoming season.
- Training camp at DCHS (more information below)
- Batting clinic with The Factory in July (more information below)
- Coaching clinic for parents interested in volunteering to help with their team.
BATTING CLINIC WITH THE FACTORY:
To help athletes prepare for the upcoming season we will be hosting a softball hitting clinic with “The Factory”, an independent baseball/softball development facility in Castle Rock. The Factory has trained and developed some of the brightest softball talent to come out of Castle Rock in recent years.
Come learn from the Factory coaches and a few of their collegiate softball players home for the summer.
- Time: July 10, 2023 from 3-5 p.m.
- Location: The Factory, 504 2nd St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Ages: 6-12 years old
- Cost: $50
Register for the hitting clinic here:
YOUTH TRAINING CAMP WITH DCHS:
To prepare for the upcoming season, please consider joining Head Coach Katherine Drake and the Douglas County High School Softball team for their youth training camp. Players will be organized by age and skill level. Details below.
GIRLS REGISTERED FOR THE RAPTORS WILL RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT TO THE TRAINING CAMP
Softball Training Camp with DCHS
- Monday, July 24 and Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- 8am - 10 am at Douglas County High School
- Ages: 6-13 (entering 8th grade in Fall 2023)
- Cost: $60 for athletes registered for Raptors Softball, otherwise $120
- Register at
Want more information on Raptors Softball? Email Cassie@RaptorsAthletics.org